Tuesday, April 21, 2009



It's all opening up.  The boys, my marie, the married couple, and I are moving in together.  We found a blue house in a quiet neighborhood up north, a house with enough bedrooms and bathtubs and windows and tiny doors, a house with enough for us all.  This is my old room, the room that's been faithful to me this past year, my little white box.  Thank you, box.  I don't think I'll miss you, but I'll remember you and all of the ways you were good to me.


Silvernell asked me to write her something for her senior thesis of art school, something profound about her life, something all-encompassing.  That's why I'm posting pictures on the internet.  I don't know how to write a thing like that!  


I can write only about teeny tiny things, like fruit trees in the back yard and my friend's beautiful chin.  


No comments: